Friday, March 13, 2015

Madonna Instagram Q&A #askmadonna

zizibello: Which song do you want to sing most on tour?
 Madonna:
I’m really looking forward to Holy Water.

Alinattybee: Can you incorporate yourself in one word?
 Madonna:
I can incorporate myself into three words: Bitch, I’m Madonna

@katerina_mandarina: What sort of question about Russia would you raise if you had a chance to meet with Vladimir Putin?
 Madonna:
Bitch get off my pole.

jayjaywilson_76: Can you please replace the speakers on my car? I’ve been playing Rebel Heart too loud.
 Madonna:
Depends on how much it costs, what will you do in return? Earn those speakers bitch.

madonnasfffu: If the world would really turn to dust tomorrow, what would you do today?
 Madonna:
Chatting with my fans

_malin4ik_: Do you remember you kids’ fist words or just some other funny words they’ve ever told you?
 Madonna:
“No” is the first word my daughter said to me and she’s still saying it.

billyasksmadonna: You say New York city was more fun in the 80s. What’s something that’s actually better about New York today?
 Madonna:
THere are more vegan restaurants, more whole foods… thats it.

1ofdem: I want to know if you regret not releasing a song as a single from any of your previous albums? In my case I wanted “Thief of Hearts”
 Madonna:
Thief of hearts is too submersive, it would never get played on the radio.

impossiblehoney: Why did you leave tragic girl off of rebel heart?
Madonna:
I ran out of space
Madonna: And why are you listening to leaked demos

lucerogabrielhernan: Hola #madonna choose 3 songs of #rebelheart 1) To make love 1) To fuck and 1) to say good bye #AskMadonna @madonna @guyoseary
Madonna: Best Night to Make Love, Holy Water to f*ck and Unapologetic Bitch to say goodbye

coryk85: What does a guy have to do the dream come true and to meet you?
Madonna: Do something remarkable...
Madonna: And then get in touch with me

sujismundos: Just say YES!
Madonna: Well if you put it like that a girl can't refuse!

kenny_des_choses: what is your guilty pleasure?
Madonna: I don't have any guilty pleasures I don’t feel guilty about anything.

jamesbermudean: Look at me
Madonna: I'm looking at you okay I'm looking at you! you got my attention

rebelheart_123: Where do you get the inspiration to write your songs?
Madonna: By living. Just living (and dating the wrong men...)

mayiasd: Madonna, do you remember your kids' first words or just some other funny words they've ever told you?
Madonna: "No" is the first word my daughter said to me.
Madonna: And she's still saying it.

jerichoaudio: What are some of your favorite prayers?
Madonna:
Hail Mary and Ana Be'K'oach.

olga_coolova: My name is Olga, and your dog's name is Olga☺ How did you decide to give your dog such an unusual name?
Madonna: By being an unusual person.

erebelheartg:  I noticed that sock bitch gets really close to when talking, does he have sock breath?
Madonna:
She has some kind of an odor, probably related to athlete's foot.

raphaelmakeup: Hi Madonna, in Graffiti Heart Lyrics you talk about Frida Kahlo and I know you're a huge fan of her work. What paint of her is your favorite?
Madonna: The one that I have. Self Portrait with Monkeys.

shycharles: Do you like the harp? Ever tried to play? Apart from Cherish in Blonde Ambition and Lament in Reinvention, have you used #harp anywhere in your work?
Madonna:
There is a live harp playing in Messiah, and I love it.

radekjoszua: Hi Madonna, I would like to know what book you've read recently?
Madonna:
I have read the biography of Bob Bossi.

No comments: