Friday, February 27, 2015

Madonna Performed Ghosttown On The Jonathan Ross Show (2015.02.27)

Today Madonna’s appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show, which will be broadcasted on ITV on March 14th, was taped.

Madonna performed a Living For Love remix and Ghosttown!

The tour which is scheduled to kick off later this year in North America, will finish in February 2016. Madonna then plans on taking a break and start directing her next movie after the summer.
I’m a creature of habit I rehearse everything, everything, everything. I was thrown a wrench at the beginning of the performance. I was told to tie my cape and start much further back and I had to walk further and everyone was worried my cape was slide off so they tied it really tight around my neck.

So here I am marching in like the queen, I got to the top of the stairs and I pulled the silky string and it wouldn’t come undone.  My two lovely Japanese dancers they basically strangled me off the stage. I had two choices, I could either be strangled or fall, and I chose to fall.

"I don’t want to see it, don’t make me watch". It was a nightmare, I like to be amazing, I rehearse and rehearse so when I do a show it is effortless and I create magic. I did the opposite, I actually created a horror show for everyone.

I’m never writing lyrics like that again the universe was trying to teach me a lesson.

I didn’t hurt my butt but I hurt my head. I know how to fall, I have fallen off my horse many times.

I had little bit of whiplash, I smacked the back of my head. And I had a man standing over me with a flashlight until about 3am to make sure I was compos mentis.

I am always nervous of live TV, when you singing you can’t make any mistakes, the worst thing is you fall down stairs. I like to make my shows dangerous but then there is danger.

No more capes, cape fear is over.

No comments: